www.motorwise.com Privacy Statement
Motorwise Online Services Ltd trading as MOTORWISE is committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Data Protection Act 1988
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information
We may collect the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Customer contact information including email address
- Customer demographic information such as postcode
- We may use information that you provide:
- Other information relevant to vehicle collections such as registration numbers, makes and models, vehicle condition
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We will not pass any of your information to a third party.
Cookies are a form of IT technology that a website uses to send to your browser data which may then be stored on your system and can be used to provide you with, for example, customised information. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to: The Motorwise Online Services Ltd Data Controller, Richmond Point, 43 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6LR